Energy Efficiency Directive for your company
Since years the European Union monitors the energymanagement in its member states. Its policy is aimed to saving energy and the use of environmental friendly energy sources. In 2012 the European Union determined the Energy Efficiency Directive. It is possible that your company has an audit obligation under the Energy Efficiency Directive (EED), in addition to the energy efficiency notification obligation for each location. As your energypartner, we can help you.
To which companies does this law apply?
The EED obligation depends on a number of factors, such as the number of employees, turnover and balance sheet total.
- Your organization has more then 250 fte employees
- Your yearly revenue is higher than € 50 million and your balance sheet total is higher than € 43 million
What do you have to do?
- Map and implement all the acknowledged measurements
- Set up an energy audit report every four year
- Execute an internal audit every year
Would you like to have advice regarding the EED?
Contact us or your personal energyspecialist