We provide you the right energylabel so your real estate keeps its value.

Allocate the required energylabel

From 1 january 2023 every office building larger then 100 m² should at least have Energylabel C. When a building does not has the required energylabel, it is not allowed to be sold or rented. We help you in the transition to the required energylabel and therefore meet the legislation.

To provide your building with the required energylabel it is necessary to check the building. With these results we can see which energylabel is applicable. We also advice how to improve the energylabel and which measurements have to be taken to meet the legislation.

Contact us

Contact us or your personal energyspecialist to provide your real estate with the right energylabels.

Meer informatie over energielabels

    Your company details?
    Your personal details?
    * = required